The term The Worth Campaign, Inc. or TWC or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website (www.theworthcampaign.com). Users of this website are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- ♥ The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by The Worth Campaign, Inc. . We do not provide warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
- ♥ In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- ♥ Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of The Worth Campaign, Inc.. We do not control the content, environment, associations and/or availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not denote an endorsement of the views expressed at those sites.
- ♥ The Worth Campaign, Inc.’s website (www.theworthcampaign.com) may be unreachable or otherwise temporarily down for any period of time without notice.
- ♥ You warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise in violation of any laws. You agree that you are solely responsible for anything you post on The Worth Campaign, Inc.. Additionally, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless The Worth Campaign and its owner with respect to any claims based upon your posts.
The owner of The Worth Campaign, Inc. reserves the right to remove any post/comment from this website for any reason at any time.
♥ The owner of The Worth Campaign, Inc. reserves the right to ban any user from access to this website for any reason.
♥ By registering and posting on The Worth Campaign, Inc. you grant the owner of The Worth Campaign, Inc. a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive right to license, use, modify, or publish your posts in any media and manner whatsoever.
Since this site is dedicated to self-realization, growth, and community, it is imperative that we respect one another’s opinions, questions, and concerns. So, here are a few rules.
1. This site is not a stand in for a medical, beauty, or other personal health professional.
The words on the pages of this website are not professional suggestions that should supplant the advice, recommendations, and/or prescriptions administered by someone trained to do so. What works for one may not work for another. The Worth Campaign, Inc. cannot be held responsible for any personal decisions made based on the information herein.
2. All work here is property of the owner of The Worth Campaign, Inc..
3. Users of this website may be blocked or banned for any reason at any time.
4. Copyright Designation. Material and images on TheWorthCampaign.com cannot be used, copied, transferred, or built upon without the explicit consent of the owner.
TheWorthCampaign.com published by The Worth Campaign, Inc. and owned by Jennifer M. Jackson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Based on a work at theworthcampaign.com.